Liyuanhe Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Liyuanhe Coal Mine is a merger, reorganization, and reintegration mine. On December 6, 2017, it passed the completion acceptance check with a 1.8 million tons/year production capacity. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.8 million tons/year.
On November 4, 2016, a safety accident occurred in Liyuanhe Coal Mine, and one person was killed. At about 12:00 on September 11, 2017, a transportation accident occurred in Liyuanhe Caol Mine, and one person was killed.
- Operator: Datong Coal Mine Group Xuangang Coal and Electricity Co., Ltd. Liyuanhe Coal Mine
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Xuejiawa Township, Ningwu County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 39.018262, 112.436941
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 426.3633 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 139.0015 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Gas coal, 1/2Medium caking coal, Weakly caking coal（Thermal, Met）
- Mine Size: 23.7556 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2003
Articles and resources
- 大同煤矿集团轩岗煤电有限责任公司梨园河煤矿, 企查查, Accessed September 2021
- 关于大同煤矿集团轩岗煤电有限责任公司梨园河煤矿180万吨/年矿井兼并重组整合项目竣工验收的批复, 山西省煤炭工业厅, December 6, 2017
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告（As of the end of January 2021）, 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021
- 同煤集团轩岗煤电梨园河煤矿瞒报一起矿难, 煤矿安全网, January 16, 2017
- 轩岗煤电梨园河煤矿运输带断裂致人死亡, 搜狐网, September 22, 2017
- 公开矿业权出让收益评估结果, 山西省自然资源厅, March 16, 2020