Lodz-2 power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Poland and coal.|
Lodz-2 power station is a retired 87-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Łódź, Łódzkie Province, Poland.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Łódź, Łódzkie Province, Poland.
- Sponsor: Veolia Polska SA
- Parent company: Veolia Group
- Location: Łódź, Łódzkie Province, Poland
- Coordinates: 51.7420, 19.4488 (exact)
- Coal type: Bituminous
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 87 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired subcritical, 87 MW (start-up in 1958)
Articles and Resources