Longder power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Taiwan and coal|
Longder power station is a 324-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Yilan County, Taiwan.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Yilan County, Taiwan.
- Sponsor: Formosa Chemicals & Fibers
- Parent company: Formosa Plastics Group
- Location: Yilan County, Taiwan
- Coordinates: 23.7090, 120.4320 (approx.)
- Coal type: Unknown
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 324 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 162 MW (start-up in 2000)
- Unit 3: Coal-fired subcritical, 162 MW (start-up year not available)
Articles and Resources