Longdong Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Longdong Coal Mine belongs to Shanghai Datun Energy Co., Ltd. Construction started on April 20, 1981, and put into production on November 20, 1987, with a design production capacity of 0.9 million tons per year and a service life of 51.7 years. After the mine has undergone several reforms, the mine’s production capacity was approved at 1.2 million tons per year in 2009.The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.8 million tons per year.
At 8:32 on July 9, 2001, another accident occurred in the Longdong Coal Mine, and one person was killed.At 9:50 on May 9, 2005, a transportation accident occurred in Longdong Coal Mine, and one person was killed.
- Operator: Shanghai Datun Energy Co., Ltd. Longdong Coal Mine
- Owner: China National Coal Group Corporation
- Location: Longgu Town, Pei County, Xuzhou City, Jiangsu Province
- GPS Coordinates: 34.908731, 116.822725
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Mineable Reserves: 40.70 million tonne
- Coal Type: 1/3 Coking coal, Gas coal（Met）
- Mine Size: 24.95 k㎡<ref name=gcc>
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1987
Articles and resources
- 上海大屯能源股份有限公司龙东煤矿, 企查查, Accessed June 2021
- 上海大屯能源股份有限公司龙东煤矿矿山地质环境保护与土地复垦方案, 道客巴巴, Accessed June 2021
- 江苏省生产煤矿生产能力情况(As of December 31, 2019),国家矿山安全监察局, Accessed June 2021
- 大屯公司龙东煤矿“7.9”死亡事故, 煤矿安全生产网, Accessed June 2021
- 大屯公司龙东煤矿“5.9”运输死亡事故, 煤矿安全生产网, Accessed June 2021
- 上海大屯能源股份有限公司跟踪评级报告, 联合资信评估有限公司, June 13, 2019