Longfeng Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Longfeng Coal Mine (兖矿贵州能化有限公司龙凤煤矿) is located in the Southwest of Jinsha County in Guizhou Province, China. The annual production capacity of it is designed to be 1.2 million tonnes(Mt) per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Xinhua Town, Jinsha County, Bijie, Guizhou Province, China
Coal Mine Background
In September 2013, the National Development and Reform Commission has approved the development of Longfeng Coal Mine(Phase I) located in the Northwest Mining Area of Guizhou. The production capacity is set up to 1.2Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Yankuang Guizhou Energy & Chemical Co.
- Parent Company: Yankuang Group (54%), China Coalmines (Overseas) Group (46%)
- Location: Xinhua Town, Jinsha County, Bijie, Guizhou Province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 27.394552,106.178017
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 1.2 Mt/year
- Total Resources: 161.36Mt
- Minable Reserves: 49.42Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 91.6589k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: