Longford to Long Island Point Replacement Oil Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Longford to Long Island Point Replacement Oil Pipeline is an operating oil pipeline in Australia.
The pipeline runs from Esso’s Longford Plant (Longford) in Gippsland Victoria to the Long Island Point facility (LIP) at Hastings, Victoria. The exact route appears in a February 2016 article in The Latrobe Valley Express.
- Operator: Esso Australia Resources
- Parent company: ExxonMobil
- Length: 187 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start year: 2017
Articles and resources
- Esso pipeline replacement project, The APPEA Journal, 58(2) 674-678, May 28, 2018, accessed Aug. 15, 2021.
- Julianne Langshaw, Pipeline to generate hundreds of jobs, The Latrobe Valley Express, Feb. 1, 2016, accessed Aug. 15, 2021.
- Longford replacement starts rolling, The Australian Pipeline, Mar. 16, 2016, accessed Aug. 15, 2021.