Longgu Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Longgu Cogen power station (徐州龙固坑口矸石发电公司) is a retired 110-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jiangsu Province, China.
The map below shows the location of Pei County, the approximate location of the plant, in Xuzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province.
Background on Plant
Longgu Cogen power station was a two-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 110 MW. The plant was completed in 2005, and is majority-owned by Jiangsu Tianyu Energy Chemical Group. The plant was retired in 2020.
- Sponsor: Jiangsu Tianyu Energy Chemical Group
- Parent company: Jiangsu Tianyu Energy Chemical Group (99%), Pei County Asset Management (1%)
- Location: Pei County, Xuzhou Prefecture, Jiangsu Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.952711,116.802924 (exact)
- Status: Retired (2020)
- Gross capacity: 110 MW (Units 1 & 2: 55 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 2005
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "徐州：完成10家大机组15公里半径落后热电机组“关停改燃”," 北极星电力网新闻中心, 2020/3/19