Longhu Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Longhu Coal Mine is operated by Heilongjiang Long Coal Mining Industry Group Co., Ltd. Qitaihe Branch and was put into operation in 1998. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.3 million tons/year.
- Operator: Heilongjiang Long Coal Mining Industry Group Co., Ltd. Qitaihe Branch 
- Owner: Heilongjiang Longmay Mining Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Beixing Farm, Boli County, Qitaihe City, Heilongjiang Province
- GPS Coordinates: 45.863273, 131.243795
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.3 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 175.9471 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 64.88 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Coking Coal (Met) 
- Mine Size: 27.3678 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 1998