Longjiabao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Longjiabao Coal Mine started construction in March 2006 and officially put into operation in July 2009, with a design production capacity of 0.9 million tons per year.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 2.0 million tons per year.
At about 12 o'clock on September 29, 2018, another accident occurred in the Longjiabao Coal Mine, which killed 1 person.On June 9, 2019, a ground pressure accident occurred in the Longjiabao Coal Mine, resulting in 9 deaths and 12 injuries.
- Operator: Jilin Province Longjiabao Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jilin Energy Investment Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Longjiabao Town, Jiutai District, Changchun City, Jilin Province
- GPS Coordinates: 44.004556, 125.646836
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.0 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 122.44 million tonnes
- Mineable Reserves: 78.8770 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Longflame (Thermal) 
- Mine Size: 9.8717 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2009