Longmay Shuangyashan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Longmay Shuangyashan power station (龙煤双鸭山低热值煤综合利用热电联产项目) is a proposed 350-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Heilongjiang Province, China.
The map below shows the location where the plant would be built in Shuangfu Village, Anbang Town, Jianshan District, Shuangyashan Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province.
Background on Project
The project's environmental impact assessment was approved in 2009.
As of June 2020 the project has not begun construction, and plans appear to be deferred or abandoned.
- Sponsor: Shuangyashan Mining Co.
- Location: Shuangyashan city, Jixian County, Shuangyashan Prefecture, Heilongjiang Province, China
- Coordinates: 46.643964, 131.212207 (exact)
- Status: Cancelled
- Gross capacity: 700 MW (Units 1 & 2: 350 MW)
- Type: Supercritical
- Projected in service:
- Coal type: Waste coal
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- "龙煤集团打造绿色煤电卓有成效",人民网, 2009-11-12
- "关于龙煤双鸭山1×300兆瓦煤矸石综合利用电厂新建工程环境影响报告书的批复", 中国人民共和国环境保护部, 环审96号, 2009-02-03
- "龙煤双鸭山矿业有限责任公司2×350MW超临界机组低热值煤综合利用热电联产新建工程项目控制性详细规划招标公告(重新招标)【变更】," China Construction Engineering, 7-7-2015
- "关于龙煤双鸭山矿业有限责任公司1×350MW超临界机组低热值煤综合利用热电联产新建工程," 中国电力化工网, 2016-02-01