Longqiao Industrial Park power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Longqiao Industrial Park power station (龙桥工业园发电厂) was a 110-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Chongqing Province, China. The plant was retired in 2014.
The map below shows the location of Longqiao, the approximate location of the plant, in Fuling District, Chongqing Province.
Background on Plant
Longqiao Industrial Park power station was a four-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 110 MW. The plant was completed was owned by Chongqing Fuling Water & Hydro. It was retired in 2014.
- Sponsor: Chongqing Fuling Water & Hydro
- Parent company: Chongqing Fuling Water & Hydro
- Location: Longqiao, Fuling District, Chongqing Province, China
- Coordinates: 29.709, 107.298 (approximate)
- Status: Retired (2014)
- Gross capacity: 110 MW (Units 1-2: 25 MW, Units 3-4: 30 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service:
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- Longqiao Industrial Park Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.