Longsheng Cogen power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Longsheng Cogen power station (公主岭隆盛热电) is a 60-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Jilin Province, China.
An additional 100 MW is proposed.
The map below shows the location of the plant at Gongzhuling, Siping.
Background on Plant
Longsheng Cogen power station is a 2 x 30 MW coal plant in Gongzhuling, owned by Gongzhuling Shenglong Cogen Power Company. It was commissioned in 2017. The company is seeking permitting for an additional 2 x 50 MW, planned for commissioning in 2020.
- Sponsor: Gongzhuling Shenglong Cogen Power Company
- Parent company: Gongzhuling Shenglong Cogen Power Company
- Location: Gongzhuling, Siping, Jilin Province, China
- Coordinates: 43.517522, 124.85998 (exact)
- Status: Operating (Units 1-2), Pre-permit development (Units 3-4)
- Gross capacity: 160 MW (Units 1 & 2: 30 MW, Units 3 & 4: 50 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 2017 (Units 1-2), 2020 (Units 3-4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: