Longwan coal mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Qinchi Town, Yangcheng County, Jincheng City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
On March 18, 2019, the National Development and Reform Commission approved the construction of the Longwan Coal Mine Project in Shanxi Jincheng Mining Area, with an approved production capacity of 1.2 million tons/year. This project was an illegal coal mine that started construction without approval
- Sponsor: Shanxi Jinmei Qinxiulong Bay Energy Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Jincheng Anthracite Coal Industry Group Co., Ltd. (44.71%), Yangquan Coal Industry (Group) Co., Ltd. (18.59%), Yangcheng County Yangtai Group Industry Co., Ltd. (21%), Shanxi Yujin Trading Co., Ltd. (9.9998%) ), Shanxi Juhuang Century Investment Co., Ltd. (6%)
- Location: Qinchi Town, Yangcheng County, Jincheng City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 35.581287,112.222324 (exact)
- Status: Proposed 
- Production Capacity: 4 Mt/year
- Workforce Size: <50
- Coal Field: Qinshui Coal Field
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 394.67Mt
- Coal Type: Anthracite
- Mine Size: 103.58k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: