Los Rulos power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Los Rulos power station (Termoeléctrica Los Rulos) is a proposed 540-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power station in the region of Valparaíso, Chile.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Limache, the region of Valparaíso, Chile.
- Sponsor: Cerro el Plomo SA
- Parent company: I Squared Capital
- Location: Limache, Valparaíso, Chile
- Coordinates: -33.0014, -71.2982 (approximate)
- Gross generating capacity (proposed): 540 MW
The Los Rulos power station is projected to be located to Limache, Chile, to receive LNG from a nearby gas pipeline from Quintero, and to connect with 500 kV transmission lines. As of July 2021 the project is still undergoing environmental assessments.
Articles and Resources
- "Resumen ejecutivo". Central Los Rulos. Archived from the original on May 4, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "IC Power pide respetar institucionalidad tras cuestionamientos a termoeléctrica Los Rulos". Revistaei. Archived from the original on May 3, 2021. Retrieved May 4, 2021.
- "Proyecto Los Rulos". Central Los Rulos. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "I Squared Capital to Acquire IC Power's Latin American and Caribbean Businesses". Business Wire. November 27, 2017. Archived from the original on May 12, 2021. Retrieved May 7, 2021.
- "Proyersa Energía". www.proyersa.cl. Retrieved 2021-06-29.