Losan Talosa power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Losan Talosa power station is a 23-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Soria, Spain.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Soria, the province of Soria, Spain.
- Sponsor: TABLEROS LOSÁN S.A.
- Parent company:
- Location: Soria, the province of Soria, Spain
- Coordinates: 41.7831, -2.5115 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 23 MW
Articles and Resources
- Cogeneration and biomass plant in Tableros Losan - Energy consulting and engineering - AESA
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019