Low Pressure Gujarat Gas Grid Network
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Low Pressure Gujarat Gas Grid Network is an operating network of natural gas pipelines in India.
- Operator: Gujarat State Petronet Limited (GSPL)
- Parent Company: Gujarat State Petronet Limited (GSPL)
- Current Capacity: 4.38 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 36 mi / 58 km
- Status: Operating
- Start Year: 2016
The pipeline is operated and owned by Gujarat State Petronet Limited (GSPL).
Articles and resources
- Operating Natural Gas Pipelines in India, PNGRP, Jan. 15, 2016
- Grant of Authorization for Gujarat's Low Pressure Gas Grid under Regulation 18(1), PNGRB, Mar. 19, 2013
- Pipeline Infrastructure, Gujarat Infrastructure Development Board, accessed August 2018
- Compliance of Access Code Regulations, Gujarat State Petronet, May 29, 2018