Lu'an Wangzhuang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Lu'an Wangzhuang Coal Mine (山西潞安环保能源开发股份有限公司王庄煤矿) is located in Gu County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province, China. Its production capacity is 7.1 million tons per year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Gu County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Wangzhuang Coal Mine was completed and put into operation in December 1966. The original designed capacity was 0.9 million tons/year. After two expansions and multiple technical upgrades, the current annual approved safe production capacity has reached more than 7.1 million tons/year.
- Sponsor: Shanxi Lu'an Environmental Energy Dev.Co., Ltd.
- Parent Company: Shanxi Lu’an (61.61%), Others(38.39%)
- Location: Gu County, Changzhi City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 36.373933,113.01989(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 7.1Mt/a
- Total Resource: 519Mt
- Minable Reserves: 267Mt
- Coal Type: bit(meager coal)
- Mine Size: 95.5218k㎡
- Mine Type: underground
- Start Year: 1966
- Total Investment: