Luannan power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Luannan power station (滦南发电厂,唐山万浦热电厂) is a 166-megawatt (MW) coal-fired co-generation power plant in Hebei Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Luannan County, Tangshan Prefecture, Hebei Province.
Background on Plant
Luannan power station is a two-unit coal-fired co-generating power plant with a total capacity of 116 MW. It supplied heat to residential and industrial clints in Luannan County. The plant was completed in 2000, and is owned by Thailand' s Banpu.  Additional 2*25MW units at the same site are under construction and plan to go operation in 2018. The new units were commissioned in 2020.
- Sponsor: Banpu Investment (China) Limited (BIC)
- Parent company: Banpu
- Location: Luannan County, Tangshan Prefecture, Hebei Province, China
- Coordinates: 39.4998532, 118.6465312 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 166 MW (Units 1 & 2: 58 MW, Units 3 & 4: 25 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start year: 2000 (Units 1 & 2), 2020 (Units 3 & 4)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: