Lucko–Bosiljevo Gas Pipeline
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Lucko–Bosiljevo Gas Pipeline is an operating gas pipeline in Croatia.
The pipeline starts in Lucko, Croatia, and runs to Bosiljevo, Croatia.
- Parent company: Plinacro
- Length: 65.2 km / 40.5 mi
- Status: Operating
- Start Year:
- Corresponding SciGrid name(s): Lucko_Bosiljevo
Resources and articles
- Diettrich, J.C.; Pluta, A.; Medrjoubi, W. (July 23, 2020). "The combined IGG gas transmission network data set". SciGRID_gas. Retrieved September 2, 2020.
- "PLINACRO d.o.o. - Operator plinskoga transportnog sustava - Description of the transmission system". www.plinacro.hr. Retrieved 2021-01-22.
- TYNDP 2020 - MAP – Transmission, ENTSOG, October 2020; length calculated by Global Energy Monitor