Ludwigshafen Mitte power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Ludwigshafen Mitte power station is a 544-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Ludwigshafen, the state of Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
- Sponsor: BASF SE
- Parent company:
- Location: Ludwigshafen, the state of Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany
- Coordinates: 49.4530, 8.4330 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 544 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0614a Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Open Power Plants Database, ID g_11WD7LUDW2GGT12C European Commission Joint Research Centre, version 0.91
- Open Power System Data December 2018
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0614b Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019