Ludwigshafen Süd power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Ludwigshafen Süd power station is a 396-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the state of Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Ludwigshafen, the state of Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany.
- Sponsor: BASF SE
- Parent company:
- Location: Ludwigshafen, the state of Rheinland-Pfalz, Germany
- Coordinates: 49.5136, 8.4316 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 396 MW
Articles and Resources
- Kraftwerksliste, ID BNA0615 Bundesnetzagentur (German Federal Network Agency), version from August 2019
- Global Power Plant Database v.1.2.0, ID WRI1005895 World Resources Institute, June 2019
- Kraftwerk BASF-Ludwigshafen Wikipedia, accessed December 2019