Lumcloon power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Lumcloon power station was a proposed 350-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in County Offaly, Ireland.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station near Lumcloon, County Offaly, Ireland.
Plans for the plant were approved in 2010. As of November 2019 the project had not progressed and appears to be canceled.
- Sponsor: Lumcloon Energy Ltd.
- Parent company: Lumcloon Energy Ltd.
- Location: Lumcloon, County Offaly, Ireland
- Coordinates: 53.2252, -7.8825 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (canceled): 350 MW
- Combined-cycle unit: 350 MW in total 
Articles and Resources
- Project: Environmental Impact Statement Proposed Gas Fired Power Station at Lumcloon, Cloghan, Co. Offaly, Lumcloon Energy, August 2009.
- €350m Co Offaly power plant approved, The Irish Times, March 17, 2010.