Lunan-Turpan Gas Pipeline
|This article is part of the Global Fossil Infrastructure Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
Lunan-Turpan Gas Pipeline 西气东输二线轮吐输气管线 (轮南-吐鲁番) is an operating natural gas pipeline.
The pipeline runs from Sebei 1 Gas Field, Lunnan, Bayingol, Xinjiang to Turpan, Xinjiang
- Operator: China National Petroleum Corporation
- Parent company: PipeChina
- Capacity: 17 billion cubic meters per year
- Length: 526 kilometers
- Status: Operating
- Start year: 2011, 2016
The first phase of the pipeline with capacity of 12 billiom cubi meters per year was finished in 2011. The second phase, which raised the capacity to 17 billion cubic meters per year, was finished in 2016.
Articles and resources
- 轮吐线二期增输工程全线投产 最大年输气能力达170亿方, dbnyb.com, Jan. 12, 2017, accessed Aug. 19, 2021.
- PipeChina to take on $56 billion of pipelines to boost network access, Reuters, Jul. 23, 2020, accessed Aug. 19, 2021.