Luning Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Luning Coal Mine belongs to Shanxi Lu'an Group Luning Coal Industry Co., Ltd. The predecessor of Luning Coal Mine was Chenjia Bangou Coal Mine in Ningwu County. In March 2003, Chenjia Bangou Coal Mine was transferred to Shanxi Lu'an Group. In 2006, the mine's technological transformation project was completed, with a production scale of 0.6 million tons/year. Later, the mine carried out resource integration on the surrounding coal mines, and the production capacity was further improved. In November 2013, the mine’s approved production capacity was 1.8 million tons/year.As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.8 million tons/year. 
- Operator: Shanxi Lu'an Group Luning Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Lu'an Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Chenjiabangou Village, Huabeitun Township, Ningwu County, Xinzhou City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 38.689193, 112.072542
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.8 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 43.60 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 25.4630 million tonne
- Coal Type: Gas coal（Thermal, Met）
- Mine Size: 30.9994 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2003