Luotuoshan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Luotuoshan Coal Mine (神华集团海勃湾矿业有限责任公司骆驼山煤矿) is located within Wuhai City, Inner Mongolia, China. The production capacity of it is designed to be 1.5 Million tonnes(Mt)/year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Luotuoshan, Haibowan District, Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, China.
Coal Mine Background
The construction of Luotuoshan Coal Mine began in 2006. It had to come to a halt to rectify and reform as a result of the coal mine flooding accident that happened on March 1st 2010.  In 2018, it started the preparation for the resumption of work.
- Sponsor: Shenhua Group Haibowan Mining Co.
- Parent Company: National Energy Investment Group
- Location: Luotuoshan, Haibowan District, Wuhai, Inner Mongolia, China
- GPS Coordinates: 39.562707,106.91727
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 1.5Mt/year
- Total Resource: 304Mt
- Minable Reserves:
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 28.47k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: