Luoyang Shoulong power station
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Luoyang Shoulong power station (华润洛阳热电厂（洛热项目）) is a retired 110-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Henan Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, in Yanshi City, Luoyang Prefecture, Henan Province.
Background on Plant
The plant was retired in 2019.
- Sponsor: China Resources Power Holdings
- Parent company: China Resources
- Location: Yanshi City, Luoyang Prefecture, Henan Province, China
- Coordinates: 34.742933, 112.7730054 (exact)
- Status: Retired (2019)
- Gross capacity: 110 MW (Units 1 & 2: 55 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- Start date: 2004
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing: