Lutang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Lutang Coal Mine belongs to Shandong Energy Group Guizhou Mining Co., Ltd. and is listed as a key construction coal mine in Guizhou Province. Construction started in 2007 and put into production in 2017. The designed production capacity is 1.8 million tons per year, and the mine service life is 65.1 years. The approved production capacity in 2019 is 1.62 million tons per year.
- Operator: Shandong Energy Group Guizhou Mining Co., Ltd. Lutang Coal Mine
- Owner: Shandong Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Niuchang Village, Lutang Township, Dafang County, Bijie City, Guizhou Province
- GPS Coordinates: 27.058329, 105.447944
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.62 million tonnes per annum 
- Total Resource: 211.80 million tonnes 
- Mineable Reserves: 30.26925 million tonnes 
- Coal Type: Anthracite
- Mine Size: 77.8k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2017