Luwa Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Luwa Coal Mine belongs to Shandong Lutai Holding Group Co., Ltd. Construction started in January 1995, and trial production started on September 1, 1999. It was completed and put into production on April 28, 2000. The initial design production capacity was 0.6 million tons/year, and the approved production capacity in 2004 was 1.2 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2020 is 1.2 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shandong Lutai Holding Group Co., Ltd. Luwa Coal Mine
- Owner: China Cinda Asset Management Co., Ltd.
- Location: Zhanghuang Town, Yutai County, Jining City, Shandong Province
- GPS Coordinates: 35.096197, 116.560809
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 115.7922 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 29.5012 million tonne
- Coal Type: 1/3 Coking coal, Gas coal（Thermal, Met）
- Mine Size: 20.5205 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2005