Luxin No.2 Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Luxin No.2 Coal Mine belongs to Lu'an Xinjiang Coal Chemical (Group) Co., Ltd. The mine was built in November 1989 and put into production in October 1995, with a 0.6 million tons/year design production capacity.As of the end of June 2020, the approved production capacity is 2.2 million tons/year.
At about 17:30 on March 18, 2009, a roof fall accident occurred in the Luxin No.2 Coal Mine, killing 3 people and injuring 1 person.
- Operator: Lu'an Xinjiang Coal Chemical (Group) Co., Ltd. No.2 Coal Mine
- Owner: Lu'an Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Sandaoling, Yizhou District, Hami City, Xinjiang
- GPS Coordinates: 43.136247, 92.711683
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.2 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 212.2087 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 128.02 million tonne
- Coal Type: Longflame coal，Non-caking coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 18.1 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1995