Mänttä power station
From Global Energy Monitor
Mänttä power station is a retired 65-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in the region of, Finland.
The map below shows the location of the power station in the region of, Finland.
- Sponsor: Mäntän Energia Oy
- Parent company: Mäntän Energia Oy
- Location: the region of, Finland
- Coordinates: 62.0271, 24.6341 (exact)
- Coal type: Hard coal
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (retired): 65 MW
- Unit 1: Coal-fired (unknown combustion technology), 65 MW (start-up in 1958)
Articles and Resources