München Nord power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Germany and coal.|
München Nord power station is a 365-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Bayern, Germany.
The undated satellite below shows the plant in München District.
The power station consists of a 365 MW subcritical coal plant commissioned in 1991.
- Sponsor: Stadtwerke München GmbG
- Parent company: Stadtwerke München
- Location: Unterföhring, München District, Bayern, Germany
- Coordinates: 48.181171, 11.639797 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Capacity: 365 MW
- Start date: 1991
- Type: Subcritical
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and Resources
- "Munchen Nord CHP Power Plant Germany," GEO, accessed April 2016