MCM HQ Energy Center power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Japan and coal.|
The MCM HQ Energy Center power station is a 107-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Hofu, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan.
The satellite photo below shows the plant at the Mazda factory in Hofu, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan.
Background on Plant
Project Details of expansion
- Sponsor: MCM Energy Service Co.
- Parent Company: Mitsubishi (40%), Mazda (40%), Chugoku Electric Power (20%)
- Location: Hofu, Yamaguchi Prefecture, Japan
- Coordinates: 34.0191072, 131.5135404 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross Capacity: 107 MW: Unit 1: 43 MW; Unit 2: 14 MW; Unit 3: 25 MW; Unit 4: 25 MW
- In service: 2008
- Coal Type:
- Coal Source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- MCMエネルギーサービス株式会社, MCM Energy Service Co., accessed July 2020