MPC Generating power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
MPC Generating power station is a 386-megawatt (MW) fuel oil and natural gas power station in the state of Georgia, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Monroe, United States.
- Owner: MPC Generating, LLC. [100%]
- Parent: Carlyle Group [100%]
- Location: Monroe, Walton, Georgia, United States
- Coordinates: 33.8119, -83.6953 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 386 MW
The private equity firm Carlyle Group acquired Mid-Georgia Cogeneration in December of 2014. More information about this deal can be found on GEM's "Carlyle's Private Equity Investments" Wiki page.
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "investors.emera.com/Cache/IRCache/dfe5e981-d7c0-202a-cf8d-21eb7d0b33e4.PDF?O=PDF&T=&Y=&D=&FID=dfe5e981-d7c0-202a-cf8d-21eb7d0b33e4&iid=4072693" (PDF).
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (July 2021)". Archived from the original on November 22, 2021. Retrieved October 13, 2021.
- "The Carlyle Group Completes Acquisition of Power Generation Portfolio in Georgia | Carlyle". www.carlyle.com. Retrieved 2022-05-24.