MPP coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Mega Prima Persada mine (MPP) is operated by PT Mega Prima Persada, and owned by Batubara Global Energy in Jembayan Dalam, Loa Kulu, Kutai Kartanegara, East Kalimantan, Indonesia.
The map below shows the location of the mine.
The mine is operated by PT Mega Prima Persada.
- Sponsor: PT Mega Prima Persada
- Parent company: Batubara Global Energy
- Location: Jembayan Dalam, Loa Kulu, Kutai Kartanegara, East Kalimantan, Indonesia
- GPS coordinates:-0.544257, 117.024437
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity:3 million tonnes 
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 10 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Thermal (Bituminous)
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Surface, Opencast
- Start Year: 2010 
- Source of Financing:
- Permits and Applications:
Resources and articles
Related GEM.wiki articles
- Petromindo,Indonesian Coal Book 2019-2020