Ma'anshan Steel power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Ma'anshan Steel power station (马鞍山钢铁公司发电厂) is a 375-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power plant in Anhui Province, China.
The map below shows the location of the plant, at the site of the Ma'anshan steel plant, in Yushan District, Ma'anshan Prefecture, Anhui Province.
Background on Plant
Ma'anshan Steel power station is a five-unit coal-fired power plant with a total capacity of 375 MW. Unit 12 of the plant was completed in 2007, and is owned by Maanshan Iron & Steel. It powers the Ma'anshan steel plant.
- Sponsor: Maanshan Iron & Steel Co Ltd
- Parent company: Maanshan Iron & Steel
- Location: Xuejiawa, Yushan District, Ma'anshan Prefecture, Anhui Province, China
- Coordinates: 31.717469, 118.466699 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Gross capacity: 375 MW (Units 1-4: 60 MW; Unit 5: 135 MW)
- Type: Subcritical
- In service: 1993 (Units 1-2), 1998 (Units 3-4), 2007 (Unit 5)
- Coal type:
- Coal source:
- Source of financing:
Articles and resources
- ↑ 中冶华天马钢新区电厂工程设计创两项国内第一 文章来源：中国冶金科工集团公司. 发布时间：2007-08-27
- ↑ "马鞍山钢铁股份有限公司热电总厂," Maanshan Iron & Steel Co Ltd, accessed Oct 2016
- ↑ Maanshan Works Powerplant, Enipedia, accessed Sept. 2015.