Maasvlakte Ucml power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Maasvlakte Ucml power station is a 70-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Zuid-Holland Province, Netherlands.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Maasvlakte, Zuid-Holland Province, Netherlands.
- Sponsor: Benelux
- Parent company: Uniper
- Location: Maasvlakte, Zuid-Holland Province, Netherlands
- Coordinates: 51.9600, 4.0254 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 70 MW
Articles and Resources
- Global Energy Observatory ID 44527, accessed January 2020
- FRESNA (FIAS Renewable Energy Systems & Network Analysis) version 4.1 (July 2019)