Mabao Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Mabao Village, Modeng Town，Wuxiang County, Changzhi City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Mabao Coal Mine is operated by Changzhi Jutong Energy Development Co., Ltd.. It was put into operation in 2000.
- Operator: Changzhi Jutong Energy Development Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Jinneng Holding Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Mabao Village, Modeng Town，Wuxiang County, Changzhi City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 36.930282, 113.285482(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5Mt/a
- Total Resource: 104.5Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 41.16Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Thermal
- Mine Size: 12.87k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2000