Madan Nagar coal mine
The Madan Nagar Coal Mine Project is a proposed mine, owned by South Eastern Coalfields Limited, with a capacity of 12 million tonnes per annum in District Surguja, State Chhattisgarh, India.
The map below shows the proposed location of the Madanpur Coal Mine Project in District Surguja, State Chhattisgarh, India.
Background on Mine
The proposed Madan Nagar opencast Coal Mine Project of 12 MTPA capacity part of Bisrampur coal field is to be developed by South Eastern Coalfields Limited is located in District Surguja, State Chhattisgarh, India. The project was sanctioned on October 2015 and is likely to be commissioned in March 2024.
- Sponsor: South Eastern Coalfields Limited
- Parent company: Coal India Limited
- Location: District Surguja, State Chhattisgarh, India.
- GPS coordinates: Latitude 23.392303, Longitude 83.211612 (approx)
- Status: Proposed
- Production Capacity: 12 MT
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 123.28 MT
- Coal Type: Non-coking coal
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: Opencast
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
- Permits and Applications: Annual Report 2015-16, SECL
- Size of Expansion:
- Permits and Applications: