Madiliang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Madiliang Coal Mine (内蒙古智能煤炭有限责任公司麻地梁煤矿) is a permitted coal mine located in the southeast of Jungar Banner, Inner Mongolia. The production capacity was originally established to be 5 million tonnes per year, but was reduced to 4Mt/year in 2016.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Madiliang Village, Xuejiawan Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia.
Coal Mine Background
In July 2015, Madiliang Coal Mine was ratified by the National Development and Reform Commission(NDRC) for development, with an established production capacity of 5Mt/year.
In 2016, Madiliang Coal Mine reduced its capacity to 4Mt/year.
- Sponsor: Inner Mongolia Zhineng Coal Co.
- Parent Company: Wanbei Coal & Electrical Group ( 53.79%), individuals (46.21%)
- Location: Madiliang Village, Xuejiawan Town, Jungar Banner, Ordos, Inner Mongolia
- GPS Coordinates: 39.51466,111.197535
- Status: Construction
- Annual Production Capacity: 4 Mt/year
- Total Resource: 660.16Mt
- Minable Reserves: 399.552Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous
- Mine Size: 22.03k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing: