Mahuangliang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Mahuangliang Coal Mine belongs to Yulin Taifaxiang Mining Co., Ltd. Construction started on December 15, 2008.It was completed and put into production in November 2011, with a 1.2 million tons/year design production capacity. After technological transformation, the approved production capacity in 2013 was increased to 2.4 million tons/year.The approved production capacity in 2018 was 2.4 million tons/year.
- Operator: Yulin Taifaxiang Mining Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Shaanxi Province Yulin City Yuyang District Coal Company
- Location: Mahuangliang Town, Yuyang District, Yulin City, Shaanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 38.446603, 109.957518
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 2.4 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: 115.24 million tonne
- Mineable Reserves: 67.60万 million tonne
- Coal Type: Non-caking coal, longflame coal（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 17.68 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year:' 2011