Maijie Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
Maijie Coal Mine was built in January 1980 and put into production in December 1894. The approved production capacity was 0.9 million tons/year on December 26, 2011. As of the end of January 2021, the approved production capacity was 1.5 million tons/year.
- Operator: Shanxi Shouyang Luyang Maijie Coal Industry Co., Ltd.
- Owner: Lu'an Chemical Group Co., Ltd.
- Location: Rongjiagou Village, Jiechou Township, Shouyang County, Jinzhong City, Shanxi Province
- GPS Coordinates: 38.013914, 113.235123
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 1.5 million tonnes per annum
- Total Resource: Unknown
- Mineable Reserves: 27.46 million tonnes
- Coal Type: Anthracite（Thermal）
- Mine Size: 8.0236 k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2001
Articles and resources
- 山西寿阳潞阳麦捷煤业有限公司, 企查查, Accessed September 2021
- 山西寿阳潞阳麦捷煤业有限公司90万吨/年矿井兼并重组整合项目变更环境影响报告（简本）, 山西清泽阳光环保科技有限公司, July 2013
- 全省生产煤矿生产能力公告(As of the end of January 2021), 山西省能源局, February 9, 2021
- 山西寿阳潞阳麦捷煤业有限公司1.50Mt/a矿井变更生产系统项目环境影响评价第二次信息公告, 晋中市生态环境局, October 26, 2018
- 山西六大煤田的简要概述, 湖北地大热能科技有限公司, November 24, 2014