Maikubensky coal mine
|This article is part of the Global Coal Mine Tracker, a project of Global Energy Monitor.|
The Maikubensky coal mine is owned by Maikuben-West, LLP, producing 5.3 million tonnes of coal per annum, near Kostanay, Kazakhstan.
The mine has several active pits: Shoptykolsky, Taldykol, and Sarykol.
The map below shows the location of the Maikubensky coal mine.
The mine is owned by Maikuben-West LLP.
- Parent Company: Maikuben-West, LLP
- Location: Kostanay, Kazakhstan
- GPS Coordinates: 51.374502, 61.901683 (exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production: 5.3 million tonnes per year
- Total Resource:
- Mineable Reserves: 160 million tonnes
- Coal Type: lignite
- Mine Size:
- Mine Type: surface, open pit
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
- Number of employees: 450 
Articles and resources
- Maikuben, Company Website, accessed September 2020