Majialiang Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Majialiang Coal Mine (大同煤矿集团轩岗煤电有限责任公司麻家梁煤矿) is located in Shuocheng District, Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Shuocheng District, Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Majialiang Coal Mine is operated by Datong Coal Mine Group Xuangang Coal and Electricity Co. The construction started in August 2008, completed in November 2014, and officially put into trial operation in November 2014. In April 2016, the 10 million tons/year mine and 12 million tons/year coal preparation plant of Majialiang Coal Mine passed the completion acceptance.
In 2019, the mine's approved production capacity was increased to 12 million tonnes per year.
- Sponsor: Datong Coal Mine Group Xuangang Coal and Electricity Co.
- Parent Company: Datong Coal Mining Group(88.22%), individuals(11.78%)
- Location: Shuocheng District, Shuozhou City, Shanxi Province, China.
- GPS Coordinates: 39.179446,112.420825(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 12Mt/a
- Total Resource: 2646.63Mt
- Minable Reserves: 1299.21Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous(Long flame coal)
- Mine Size: 104.2924k㎡
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2016
- Total Investment: