Makurdi power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Makurdi power station is a proposed 600-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in Benue State, Nigeria.
The map below shows the approximate location of the proposed power station in Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria.
- Sponsor: Power Holding Co of Nigeria
- Parent company: Power Holding Co of Nigeria
- Location: Makurdi, Benue State, Nigeria
- Coordinates: 7.7322, 8.5391 (approximate)
- Gross capacity (proposed): 600 MW
- Steam turbine unit: 600 MW (no start-up date)
Articles and Resources
- Platts World Electric Power Plants Database (June 2019 release)