Malaga power station
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor project.|
|Report an error|
Malaga power station is a 122-megawatt (MW) natural gas power station in the state of California, United States.
The map below shows the exact location of the power station in Fresno, United States.
- Owner: Malaga Power, LLC [100%]
- Parent: Carlyle Group [100%]
- Location: Fresno, Fresno, California, United States
- Coordinates: 36.6697, -119.7404 (exact)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 122 MW
Malaga was acquired by the private equity firm Carlyle Group in January of 2015. Malaga Power Station later received funding from the private equity firm Carlyle Group in April of 2015. More information about this deal can be found on GEM's "Carlyle's Private Equity Investments" Wiki page.
Articles and Resources
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Form EIA-860 detailed data with previous form data (EIA-860A/860B), 2018". Archived from the original on November 16, 2019. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "www.carlyle.com/our-business/portfolio-of-investments/malaga-power-llc". Archived from the original on September 17, 2021.
- "U.S. Energy Information Administration, Preliminary Monthly Electric Generator Inventory (November 2019)". Archived from the original on June 12, 2020. Retrieved September 10, 2021.
- "The Carlyle Group Bolsters Power Generation Portfolio in California with Acquisition of Malaga Peaking Plant | Carlyle". www.carlyle.com. Retrieved 2022-05-23.
- MarketScreener. "Malaga Power LLC announced that it has received funding from The Carlyle Group Inc. | MarketScreener". www.marketscreener.com. Retrieved 2022-05-23.