Malan Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in the Malan Town, Gujiao City, Taiyuan City, Shanxi province, China.
Coal Mine Background
The Malan Coal Mine is operated by Shanxi Coking Coal Energy Group Co.,Ltd. It was built from November 20, 1983 and put into operation on June 27, 1990, with a designed annual production capacity of 4 million tons. 
- Operator: Shanxi Coking Coal Energy Group Co.,Ltd.
- Owner: Shanxi Coking Coal Group Co.,Ltd.
- Location: Malan Town, Gujiao City, Taiyuan City, Shanxi province, China
- GPS Coordinates: 37.858236, 112.040208(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.6Mt/a
- Total Resource: 1,085Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 605Mt
- Coal Type: Bituminous, Thermal
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 1990