Malesice power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of Czech Republic and coal.|
Malesice power station is a 165-megawatt (MW) coal-fired power station in Praha 10, Praha, Praha Region, Czech Republic.
The map below shows the location of the power station in Praha 10, Praha, Praha Region, Czech Republic.
- Sponsor: Plzeňská Teplárenská AS
- Parent company: Energeticky A Prumyslovy Hold
- Location: Praha 10, Praha, Praha Region, Czech Republic
- Coordinates: 50.0850, 14.5253 (exact)
- Coal type: Lignite
- Coal source:
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 165 MW
- Unit 2: Coal-fired subcritical, 110 MW (start-up in 1969)
- Unit 3: Coal-fired subcritical, 55 MW (start-up in 1969)
Articles and Resources