Maliantai Coal Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Maliantai Coal Mine(宁夏宝丰能源集团股份有限公司马莲台煤矿)is an underground mine in Linhe Town, Lingwu City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China.
The undated satellite photo below shows the exact location of the mine.
Coal Mine Background
The Maliantai Coal Mine is operated and owned by Ningxia Baofeng Energy Group Co., Ltd. The designed production capacity of the Mine was 2.4 million tons per year. Construction started in March 2006 and was completed and put into operation in July 2008. The approved production capacity in 2015 was 3.6 million tons per year. The inclined well development method is adopted, and single-level up and down mining is adopted. All coal types are gas coal.
- Operator:Ningxia Baofeng Energy Group Co., Ltd.
- Owner:Ningxia Baofeng Group Ltd.
- Location:Linhe Town, Lingwu City, Ningxia Hui Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates:38.268636, 106.553403(exact)
- Status: Operating
- Production Capacity: 3.6Mt/a
- Total Resource: 197.93Mt
- Mineable Reserves: 118.5595Mt 
- Coal Type:Gas coal
- Mine Size: 24.713k㎡ 
- Mine Type: Underground
- Start Year: 2008