Malpensa power station
From Global Energy Monitor
|Part of the Global Gas Plant Tracker, a Global Energy Monitor and Center for Media and Democracy project.|
Malpensa power station is a 80-megawatt (MW) gas-fired power plant in the province of Varese, Italy.
The map below shows the approximate location of the power station in Ferno, the province of Varese, Italy.
- Sponsor: Sea Energia SpA
- Parent company: Sea SpA/A2A
- Location: Ferno, the province of Varese, Italy
- Coordinates: 45.6283, 8.7135 (approx.)
- Gross generating capacity (operating): 80 MW
Articles and Resources
- World Electric Power Plants database S&P Global Platts, June 2019
- Google Maps accessed January 2020
- ENTSO-E Transparency Platform, ID 26WUUMALPENSA-1D accessed November 2019