Manglai Surface Mine
|This article is part of the CoalSwarm coverage of China and coal|
Manglai Surface Mine (中铁资源苏尼特左旗芒来矿业有限公司芒来露天煤矿) is an upgrade and expansion project located in Sonid Zuoqi, Xilin Gol, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region. It is one of the planned mines in the Baiyin Wula mining area of Mengdong Coal Base. The production capacity of it has increased from 900,000 tons/year to 5 million tons(Mt)/year.
The undated satellite photo below shows the coal mine located in Manglaigacha,Sonid Zuoqi, Xilin Gol, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China.
Coal Mine Background
In January 2019, The National Energy Administration approved the construction of the first phase of the reconstruction and expansion project of the Manglai Surface Coal Mine in Baiyin Wula Mining Area. The production capacity of the Manglai Surface Coal Mine was expanded from 900,000 tons/year to 5 million tons/year.
- Sponsor: China Railway Resources Sunitezuoqi Manglai Surface Mine Co.
- Parent Company: China Reform Holdings Co.(18.36%), China Coal (14.79%), China Chengtong Holding Co.(10.2%), National Energy Investment Group ((7.65%), Cathay Olympic Investment Co.（49%）
- Location: Manglaigacha,Sonid Zuoqi, Xilin Gol, Inner Mongolia Autonomous Region, China
- GPS Coordinates: 48.471115,116.483529
- Status: Construction
- Production Capacity: 5 Mt/year
- Total Reserves: 481.2Mt
- Minable Reserves: 250.11Mt
- Coal Type: Lignite
- Mine Size: 15.63k㎡
- Mine Type: Surface
- Start Year:
- Source of Financing:
Articles and resources